Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro Market Average - New Car - 60 Mo
BrightStar Credit Union - New Car - 60 Mo
About BrightStar Credit Union
If you're not already a member of BrightStar Credit Union, we invite you to be a part of our Credit Union family. BrightStar is among the largest Credit Unions in South Florida with assets greater than $400 million. BrightStar is a full-service financial organization offering auto loans, credit cards, home loans, checking and savings accounts, free Online Banking and BillPay and much more. BrightStar strives to provide great service every time.
Who Can Join?
- Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Broward OR Palm Beach Counties, Florida.
- Anyone associated with any educational institution in Broward County.
- Family members of anyone eligible may join, even though such individuals do not reside in the same household.
Datatrac is an independent, unbiased research firm that has monitored deposit and loan rates, fees and product features for over 25 years on more than 169,582 financial institutions locations in America. Datatrac Great Rate Awards certify that deposit and loan rates outperform the market average for comparable products. www.datatrac.net
- $1,271 is the difference between the amount paid in interest between BrightStar Credit Union's rate at 1.79% APR compared to 3.70% APR for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro market average over the life of a $25,000 auto loan over 60 months.
- Datatrac’s comprehensive, unbiased research and analysis is updated each
business day and is conducted independent of any financial institution. There is no guarantee that you will receive the rates or terms displayed herein. Actual rates and terms are in the full discretion of the financial institution and are subject to your credit rating and other factors. Please contact BrightStar Credit Union directly with any questions regarding their current rates and terms.
©2016 Datatrac Corporation. All Rights reserved.