Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ Market Average - Used Car - 48 Mo
Arizona Federal Credit Union - Used Car - 48 Mo
About Arizona Federal Credit Union
As a member-owner, you have access to a variety of benefits, from accounts that let you save and manage your finances to loans, insurance and investments that help you build, acquire and protect your assets. But the most important benefit – and the one that sets Arizona Federal apart from all the rest – is your exclusive member access to our team of financial experts, whose goal is to help you become a more savvy financial consumer.
Arizona Federal is a financial cooperative – a group of people who have joined together to pursue their common goal of being in control of their personal finances. Our mission is to develop and serve an empowered membership, through the delivery of financial services and expertise, producing mutually beneficial results.
That boils down to three things:
- We’re committed to providing each of Us with self-service tools so we won’t waste time doing things the hard way.
- We want each of Us to become personal finance experts, savvy financial consumers – so we’re always looking for ways to make that happen.
- Everything we do is designed to benefit both the individual and the group, so when the cooperative does well, those of Us who are participating do well, too.
Datatrac is an independent, unbiased research firm that has monitored deposit and loan rates, fees and product features for over 25 years on more than 124,461 financial institutions locations in America. Datatrac Great Rate Awards certify that deposit and loan rates outperform the market average for comparable products. www.datatrac.net
- $403 is the difference between the amount paid in interest between Arizona Federal Credit Union's rate at 2.99% APR compared to 3.75% APR for the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ market average over the life of a $25,000 auto loan over 48 months.
- Datatrac’s comprehensive, unbiased research and analysis is updated each
business day and is conducted independent of any financial institution. There is no guarantee that you will receive the rates or terms displayed herein. Actual rates and terms are in the full discretion of the financial institution and may be subject to your credit rating and other factors. Please contact the institution directly with any questions regarding their current rates and terms.
- Annual Percentage Rate. Rates displayed are the lowest available. The rate may vary depending on the term, each individual's credit history and underwriting factors. HELOC and Visa Platinum rates are variable.
©2014 Datatrac Corporation. All Rights reserved.