A used car loan over 72 months with U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is 35% lower and saves $1,103 in interest payments compared to the National Market Average.
National Market Average - Used Car - 72 Mo
U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union - Used Car - 72 Mo
Rates & Disclosures
About U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union
We are a Nationwide Credit Union that was established in 1934 by a group of Washington, DC postal workers looking for a better way of managing their pay and helping other postal workers to stretch their pay. These founders thought an organization of the people, by the people and for the people was a better way than using a for-profit bank that answers to external shareholders. We feel the same today.
With more than $200 million in assets and over 23,000 members across the U. S., we are dedicated to providing our members with financial education, convenience services, low loan rates, low to no fees and higher deposit rates. If you’re not a member of USPS FCU, then sign-up today to save!
Our Membership Eligibility Requirements:
- Employee of the United States Postal Service
- Household Members of USPS FCU Members:
- Family members of existing USPS FCU members
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- Employee of many of our Select Employee Groups (SEGs).
See our website for a complete SEG list or ask your Human Resources Department to see if your company participates with our SEG program.
Datatrac is an independent, unbiased research firm that has monitored deposit and loan rates, fees and product features for over 25 years on more than 178,278 financial institutions locations in America. Datatrac Great Rate Awards certify that deposit and loan rates outperform the market average for comparable products. www.datatrac.net
- $1,103 is the difference between the amount paid in interest between U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union's rate at 2.49% APR compared to 3.85% APR for the National market average over the life of a $25,000 auto loan over 72 months.
- Datatrac’s comprehensive, unbiased research and analysis is updated each
business day and is conducted independent of any financial institution. There is no guarantee that you will receive the rates or terms displayed herein. Actual rates and terms are in the full discretion of the financial institution and are subject to your credit rating and other factors. Please contact U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union directly with any questions regarding their current rates and terms.
©2017 Datatrac Corporation. All Rights reserved.